On the first day of Integration2020 seven organisations presented inspiring ideas and actions focused on strengthening engagement and inclusion. The audience then voted for their favourite and the winner “Suomi-Armenia yhdistys” was selected.
The winning pitch “Valo, Language of Art” presented how Armenian and Finnish people come together through the passion of poetry. As the winner they will be awarded a sparring session with Sitra to continue strengthening their activities. Congratulations Valo!
Luckan Integration’s concept for professional networking, Dörren, was one of the finalists with “Do you believe in networks?”. In the pitch the project leader, Gerd Norrgård, highlighted the importance of networking as a part of integration and how Dörren is lowering the threshold for professional networking between local and international professionals – and how rewarding it can be for both parties.
The pitching organisations were:
- Luckan Integration: Do you believe in networks?
- MPMTO ry: A coaching journey to wellbeing, community trust and integration
- Suomi-Armenia yhdistys: Valo, Language of Art
- Think Africa: Pursuing wellbeing mindset for self-actualization
- Anti-Racist Forum: Facts against hate
- Mirsal ry: Workers of Finland
- Amal ry: Religiously conscious community work